Friday 1 June 2012

My Digistamp Boutique challenge entry

I bought this digi image called Alf & Beer from a UK online store called Digistamp Boutique. They have challenges so thought I would enter seeing as I've just made a card for my Dad using their image.

I also used FWAB of course - Trent's fence and the mini vine from the large Adam vine set. Head over to http://www.flourishwithabling.com.au/ to check out all our range of products.

Thanks so much for looking, wish me luck in the competition,
XOX Lucy

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous Lucy...stunning colouring and style...thanks for joining in the DigiStamp Boutique competition...Sally-Ann :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy