Saturday 16 June 2012

Wednesday's Challenge entry - Anything goes!

I love All that Scraps online shop, they have all the gorgeous CC Designs digi stamps and I have quite a few of them now. Their challenge is here http://atsblog.typepad.com/wednesdayschallenge/2012/06/anything-goes.html if you'd like to join in. It still has a few days to go and as the challenge title says "Anything goes".
So here's a card I've made using one of their digi stamps (Cupcake Birgitta) to buy her here's the link - http://www.allthatscraps.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=cupcake+birgitta she comes in digi and rubber format. I love the digis as you can print them so easily and change the size of them. I've also used the Spring bench digi from their store too and coloured them both with copic markers.
FWAB products used: Trent's fence (inked black) and Jack green vine
Thanks for taking a peek,
XOX Lucy

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable card! I love that vine next to her and the colors are beautiful together:-)Thank you for joining us at ATS
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy