Tuesday 10 July 2012

Crafts and Me challenge - 1, 2, 3

Good morning,

This challenge over at Crafts and Me has us making cards using 1 image, 2 patterned papers and 3 embellishments, love it!! To join in click here http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.com.au/. I have used a gorgeous digi stamp which I am loving colouring in, I've already coloured a few with all different coloured hair lol. She comes from Crafts and Me so be sure to check out the beautiful digi stamps in the web shop. Here's my card:

Flourish with a Bling products used:
Kate's corner silver flourish
Thanks so much for looking,
XOX Lucy

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty card I LOVE your colouring and the bling :D
    Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy