Sunday 22 July 2012

Crafts & Me card

I absolutely love colouring these digi stamps - they are from Crafts and me UK. There is no postage and I think they were less than $3AUD per image which you can print out as many times as you like!! I love digi's!! This time I decided to colour her hair more of an unusual hue just for something different, hope you like it, this was done using copic markers. The sentiment says "Make a wish". The challenge at Crafts & Me this time was to use ribbon and a bow, well I'm no good at making bows so I thought I'd add a sweet bow to her hair instead. I have used ribbon and ric rac ribbon. Here's the challenge link to join in: http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.com.au/ and my card:

FWAB used:
Jasmine teal laser flourish
Jack vine green leaves
Please visit http://www.flourishwithabling.com.au/ for stockists and more information.
Thanks and have a great day,
XOX Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy