Sunday 29 July 2012

Creative Card Crew challenge - black cardstock

Here's a card I've entered into the Creative Card Crew challenge which requires us to use black cardstock. I personally love using black accents and probably don't use it as much as I would like so I love it when a challenge reminds me to do something I love. Their challenge finishes in 12 hours so if you've got a couple of free hours now there's stil plenty of time - http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.no/.

FWAB used:
Trent's fence grass
Jack vine leaves in forest green
pink pearls (on the butterfly & little flowers)
Please visit www.flourishwithabling.com.au for more products and stockists.
Thanks so much for looking,
XOX Lucy 

4 comments:

  1. Love your image. The diagonal background is awesome, and offset beautifully by the reuse of the pattern paper in the sentiment. Love it.

    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy, your card is beautiful. Sarah stamps are very pretty. Love the colours that you have used, I do love pink. Thanks for playing at Creative Card Crew. Cheers FiLoMa DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous LucyLove everything about it. Thanks for joining us over at CCC this week
    Elaine DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. Love your attention to detail! Thanks so much for joining us for our challenge at the Creative Card Crew!
    Denise
    CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy