Wednesday 18 July 2012

Orange fruit card

I have made this card to enter a couple of challenges today. They are the following great blogs:

Simon Says Stamp: http://www.simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com.au/ - fruity challenge
Saturday challenge: http://thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge.blogspot.fr/ - food and drink
And one other that I'm going to have to try to find amongst the blogs I follow and love to see which one had this great sketch (I have to get this uploaded now as Simon says stamp challenge finishes in 20 minutes!!)

Sorry about the photo, I just finished the card and had to take it tonight with the flash on.
FWAB used:
Jack green vine leaves
Lee's tree grass
Visit http://www.flourishwithabling.com.au/ for more info and products
Thanks for looking,
XOX Lucy

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lucy :-) such a cute image and the sunny colours are fab :-)

    That was cutting it fine :-) so glad you managed to link in time :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How sweet of you Lols and yes, I was cutting it very fine lol, you should have seen me rushing the last hour to get it stuck down and photographed etc lol, hubby just stayed out of my way! I have my fingers crossed, XOX Lucy

      Delete
  2. what a gorgeous creation and just perfect for our challenge at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, thank you for joining us this week
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for joining us at The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge with absolutely amazing creation its just perfect,

      I hope you will try to join us again next week,

      Have a lovely week,
      Hugs Bridget SCSC DT

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy