Tuesday 31 July 2012

TGF summer card

It's winter here but for a lot of the world it's still summer and I'm quite happy to make believe it's summer here while making a summery card lol. I have used one of the gorgeous The Greeting Farm stamps, I love these, they're so cute! I am entering the following challenge blogs with this card, feel free to have a go too:

The Secret Crafter Saturday challenge - Bright and cheerful
http://thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge.blogspot.fr/2012/07/challenge-196.html

Anyone for Anya - Last Summer Fling
http://anyoneforanya.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/last-summer-fling.html

Make it Monday - any creations you'd like to show off each week
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.no/

Pile it on - Cute as can be cards and link with as many other challenges as you can
http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/pio-31-cute-as-can-be.html

FWAB used:
Nicky's Beach huts
For more info and stockists please click http://www.flourishwithabling.com.au/
Have a great day,
XOX Lucy

9 comments:

  1. So cute - love the colored beach huts - adorable. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling - love the colors! I saw your card on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely ADORABLE! Love it! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Saw you on MIM.

    I have blog candy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous creation, thank you so much for sharing it with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    hugs Kate
    ps I have candy if you are interested and have not already celebrated with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous summery card!
    Thanks for playing at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! The giant sun is perfect. Thanks for playing with us at {ANYONE FOR ANYA}! :)

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS! My entries are: #84, #129, #157, #158 and #277.
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is darling, I love the colors, shapes, contrasts. Great job. I saw it on Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy