Tuesday 30 October 2012

My hubby's Birthday card

My gorgeous husband turns 39 in a couple of days, I'm 41 so I'm really looking forward to him being in his "forties" as well just like he always teases me! One more year to go...

I made this card with a Paper Pretties digi stamp I won, thought it was really cute.


FWAB used:
Up in the sky set (sun, cloud and raindrops)
For more products or to find a stockist please visit Flourish with a Bling. If your favourite craft store doesn't stock our products feel free to pass on our details.

I made this card with the following challenges in mind:

2 Sisters - Fall colours
Card Makin' Mamas - Anything, you say??
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything goes
The Cutie Pie - Distressing your cards
Deep Ocean - Sporty outdoors 
Fussy & Fancy - Anything goes
Lexi's Creations - Special Birthday
Love to Create - Lots of layers
Paper Playtime - Anything goes
Paper Pretties - Masculine cards
Party time Tuesday - Anything goes
Pause Dream Enjoy - Anything goes
Pile it on - For the Birthday Boy!
Stampin' for the weekend - Anything goes
Through the craft room door - Anything goes
Tuesday throwdown - Team spirit (sports theme)
Wags n whiskers - Fall colours

Thanks for dropping by and if you're on the east coast of USA, I'm praying you all stay safe and hope the worst of it is over already,

XOX Lucy

11 comments:

  1. Lucy, I love this card--it is perfect for a man, and I am sure your hubby will love it, too! Such a fun image, love the papers, design and those fun die cut pieces! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lucy this is fab, love the image and the clever splashes of water - I feel like I should have my 3D glasses on for this!
    Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge at Fussy and Fancy and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the cute image and design. Those water splashes are fab! Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a fabulous job! I just love the bright colors, the sun, the water..it's all so wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week.
    <3 Emily L.-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lucy, that's a fab card! Love the image and your embellies are just perfect.

    Thanks for joining in with us at The Cutie Pies this time.

    Sarah

    PS - In our household the teasing is the other way round - I'm 41 he's 50 and I'm not above telling him he's getting a bit advanced in years now he's in his 50's!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, bright & happy....the perfect male card! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time & good luck!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!! Love the splashes of water! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge.
    "hugs"
    Jacki - LTC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awee that is sooo cute...I am lovin on your splashy water and the bright bright sun. Thank you for sharing with us over at love to create challenges.
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab card! Love the splashing water, such a cool detail!
    Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean this time
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a GREAT card!! Your hubby is gonna love it!!
    Thank You for joining us last week at PIO!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute, those drops of water are a fantastic touch and love all your layers.. Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Good luck! Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy