Sunday 18 May 2014

Happy Mother's Day Black and Purple card

Hi everyone,

I hope you've all had a fantastic weekend. My company, Flourish with a Bling, had a stall at the Pakenham Picture to Page Craft show this weekend and it was so much fun, I met so many wonderful crafters and hello to any of you that I gave my blog address to if you've come by.

This is a very sparkly card in real life but always difficult to see in photos. I have kept it fairly clean and simple. The sentiment and floral image are a freebie from a magazine's CD-rom and so I'm not sure of the brand anymore, sorry I always like to give you a link to the company's website.


Flourish with a Bling have a 50% off sale all throughout May, the only items not discounted are the already amazingingly priced value packs, everything else is half off!! I hope you'll check out our website as we have our own unique products and we post worldwide. Please email if you would like rough estimates of shipping, if we can send it as a large letter we will or perhaps get your friends to all buy too and share the postage! If you're order is over $200AUD we will pay half the shipping (international orders). 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

AllSorts - Purple passion
Clear it out - Mother's Day/Female card with stash: flowers
Crafting by Designs (monthly challenge) - Anything goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes 
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything goes with patterned paper 
Crafty Sentiments - Flowers
Fan-Tastic Tuesday -  Clean and Simple
Hanna & Friends - Stitches 
Hobbybook Designer - For Mom or Special Lady 
Just Inspirational - Anything goes
Just Keep on Creating - Anything goes    
Loves Rubberstamps - Girly, Glittery and Glam
Milk Coffee - Mother's Day/Special lady
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - M items - Mother's Day card/mauve
Sister Act - Anything goes
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - Clean and simple
Tuesday Throwdown - Spring Blossoms
Word Art Wednesday -  Anything goes   

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card love the purple and black
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stunning ! I love the use of the purple and black together. Thank you for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. Love the color combination. Thanks for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck.
    Debi TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lucy and perfect for our Purple Passion theme.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very different card for you, Lucy! So pretty! Love the sparkle! I like to play around with CAS too but I don't do it often enough. Planning some this week though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, I do hope you will join in with the fun again next week…
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, beautiful card!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers Challenge and I hope you come back soon!

    Hugs
    DT Tiina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your CAS card. A fabulous design. Great colour combo. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for entering my purple challenge at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely project. Great colors. Perfect for our challenge at Clear It Out Challenge blog. Hope to see you next challenge. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So lovely. fab card!
    Thank you for playing along at Milk Coffee this challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 29: 'clean and simple' - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT - thank you also for entering this for my Patterned Paper May challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a perfect Mother's Day card! Thank you for joining us at Milk N Coffee! Hugs, Rita DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Mothers day card. Thanks for joining us at The Fairy's challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy