Friday 4 March 2016

Birthday Skater Boy (Jellypark image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a couple of boy cards to show but I have a few girly ones coming shortly too. I do like to occasionally create boys cards especially as I have an 11 year old son who sometimes needs cards for his friends. 

Unfortunately I got this from the online digi store Jellypark who are no longer around, very sad as they had some lovely images and this is one I have used before (photos below). I don't look at my previous cards when using the same image and I like to see how different they look when I add it to my post like this but for the first time ever it is very similar with the same cloud and fence! The cloud and fence are from my company, Flourish with a Bling.




I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - Boys Birthday
The Crafty Addicts - Anything goes/cards for a male
Kraftin' Kimmie's Blog - Card for a guy
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Touchy feely (fence & cloud are textured)
Sparkles - Something for males
Crafty Gals Corner - All about boys
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything goes with a twist: card for a child
Ribbon Girl - Use any image
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - Take a leap into the unknown - he's leaping on his skateboard
Stempelsonne (Stamp Sun) -  Anything goes 

As always, thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

11 comments:

  1. Another wonderful card for a guy!! Beautiful coloring and design!! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card, I love all of your elements. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card !Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly chalkenges, and good luck !
    MARYVONNE DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how it looks like he's heading right through the gate! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ganz phantastisch! Danke für die Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! It is perfect for a young boy birthday card!
    Love the background and the vivid colors!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp! Monday Challange!
    hugs, Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow - so cute an lovely! You did a great job ;)
    thank you for playing with SSC - Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. so lovely and wonderful...
    Thanks for joining us at Stempelsonne
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great card! love your coloring :) thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Boys Cards! - Thanx for joining us at Stempelsonnen Challenge!
    Best Wishes
    Elchi (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy