Sunday 3 April 2016

Over the hill card (Bugaboo image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

This is my final funny card to show and then hopefully you'll be ready to see the card I created for my daughter's 16th Birthday. I made this card for my lovely stepmother, I think she saw the funny side, I hope so hehe. You can find this Stella image at Bugaboo


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

AllSorts - April fool's/humorous
Artistic Inspirations - Anything goes
Catch the Bug - Anything goes (Bugaboo image)
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything goes with patterned paper 
Dream Valley - girlie
Inspiration Destination - Anything goes 
Little Miss Muffet - Anything goes (Bugaboo image) 
Scrapper's Delight - Anything goes 
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) -  Anything goes  
Stempelsonne (Stamp Sun) -  Anything goes 

As always, thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

12 comments:

  1. Wow - die "alte Dame" ist ja ein Hit.
    vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei SSC - Grüße Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love Bugaboo images and this one is no exception, great fun card.
    Thank you for joining or April Fool challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bugaboo images and sentiments -never used this one though -great CAS layout
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Third lovely and funny card for our "humourous" theme over at Allsorts, thank you, welcome again next week;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is fun! Love the bright green just makes it pop!

    Thanks for joining us at ID
    Ct tracey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lucy! What a fun card! I love the image and the colors you chose. The border and textures are an extra nice touch. Thanks for participating in the Scrappers Delight Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card, I need to re-visit this image. Thanks for playing at Catch The Bug- love the doodling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stella is coloured to perfection, and I adore that cute sentiment.

    Thanks for sharing with us in our Girle challenge.

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Card thank your for entering into the Scrapper's Delights "Anything Goes" Blog Challenge Hugs Sue DT xx
    http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Card! Well done!
    Thanx for joining us at Stempelsonnen Challenge!
    Hugs Elchi (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How funny. Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine ( DT ) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy