Tuesday 11 October 2016

Red and Gold Wedding Bears (Marina Fedotova image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I thought this sweet image (Marina Fedotova) was perfect for a wedding card. As far as I can tell Marina's images are free to use but please let me know if this is not the case. 

I embossed the red cardstock with a "sprinkles" embossing folder which came free with a magazine then I heat embossed the raised bits with gold powder. I also heat embossed some gold powder onto the banner I made and also around the image itself. 



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

AllSorts - colours of Autumn
Incy Wincy Designs - all that glitters (gold embossing and gold paper)
Inspiration Destination - anything goes 
Just keep on creating - anything goes
Not Just Cards - anything goes
Ribbon Girl - October card challenge
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) -  Mood board - inspired by the animals, gold and red colors
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes  

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

8 comments:

  1. A really sweet image and pretty creation for our Autumn theme at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lucy! It's so sweet and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute image and love the gold embossing
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. An absolutely gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl October card challenge and good luck!
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really lovely, such a cute main image and I love how you have overlapped the heart and champagne glass.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes October link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey hun, love your card, but nope, not free to use. Marina's images are available for sale through Funky Kits and Scrapberry's. She's a licensed artist, so we do need to purchase her stamps/digis. Funky kits still have a few digi's I think, but they're running out of license, so if you like her stuff, go check them out. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy