Monday 28 November 2016

Sequin dress party girl with balloons (All Dressed Up image)

Hi there,

Just showing a few new cards today and here's one using an All Dressed Up image and my free balloon die I received from a magazine. I did some doodling around the card. I tried a different technique on her dress to hopefully give it a bit of a "sequin" look.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

All Dressed Up - anything goes with ADU image
Artistic Inspirations - anything goes
Crafting from the Heart - anything goes 
Creatalicious - anything goes with optional: use a sentiment  
Deep Ocean - Inspired by a movie or song - "It's my Party and I'll cry if I want to" song 
Die Cuttin' Divas - anything goes - die used: Lawn Fawn Hillside border, balloon 
Get Creative -  Birthday 
Inspiration Destination - anything goes  
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges - anything goes 
Stempelsonne (Stamp Sun) - anything goes 

Have a great day,

XOX Lucy

6 comments:

  1. Cute girly image and love the sparkly balloons
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card Lucy!
    Love the glitter girl and balloons!
    Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up!
    *Bernadet DT*

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is darling and the balloons are a wow. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and darling birthday card! Love the sparkling balloons and cute design. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! I love the way you coloured her dress and the card is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up and I hope you'll be back again soon.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional use a sentiment” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy