Wednesday 4 April 2018

50th Wedding Anniversary card for my in-laws

Hi crafty friends,

I hope you all had a great Easter if you celebrate the holiday.

My in-laws just celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary so I made this card for them. We recently bought a new letterbox which came with lots of large black numbers to put on the front, as soon as I saw these black stickers I thought they'd be perfect for cards so I added them to my stash. 




I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz - anything goes with optional: use your stash (butterfly, papers, flowers)
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper  
Creative Inspirations - Springtime
Jo's Scrap Shack - anything goes 
(Pin)spirational Challenges - photo inspiration - inspired by flowers/pink
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - a trio of something - 3 flowers
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes 

Have a great day,

XOX Lucy

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card and gorgeous colours too. Thank you for playing along at Creative inspirations. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a spring time beauty! Love the pastel chevrons and that speckled blue scalloped circle. The frame is a great touch....I'm from Texas and almost called it barbed wire, but that really is still a heart-felt compliment.Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack! Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card with great colour combo. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card love the pale coloured chevrons and great recycling of the numbers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! Love the color palette, so fresh! fab work! thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy